Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Sledding

The next morning we woke up to this:


So we decided to hunt out a place to go sledding.  We ended up by the Temple in Daybreak.  There was a park that was nicely covered in snow.  Since it was snowing so much and there was no cover so I kept my camera in the car and did not get any pictures.  Infact, I did not take any pictures for the next three days.  Such a bummer!  We had a wonderful time visiting close friends that we have not seen in years, the girls had a sleepover with our friends children.  How thankful we were that they all got along so well!  Too bad I did not get any pictures.


Our last day in Utah was spent in Logan for a very special day.  However I will write about that in another post as this special day is how we started out a New Year 2011!  There was no better way to spend it!

No comments: