Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Card Fun!

The week of Thanksgiving I decided I needed to start thinking about what to do for Christmas cards this year.  So I came home from work on a Tuesday around 3:00 p.m.   Told the kids to hurry and put on something "festive" for some Christmas pictures, drove over to the lemon fields here in Ladera and snapped a few shots. 

  Christmas cards are something I usually stress out about...you know...finding that "perfect" photo.  This year I was "over" getting that "perfect" photo!  The whole process took 30 minutes for me to take the photo's, upload the pictures and order them.  No stressing about it this year!  It was a mission accomplished and victory for me! 

Plus they turned out pretty cute if I say so myself!







Incase you are wondering which ones I chose it would be picture #2, #6 and #7.  I would have posted a copy of our card, but our scanner is broken.

No comments: