Friday, December 13, 2013

Disneyland Date

Last year Mackenzie was selected to perform in the Christmas processional at Disneyland.  Since she performed Disney gave her a free pass to come back within the year to enjoy Disneyland.  The ticket was about to expire so she gave the ticket to me.  I think it was partially because she knew all I had been through in the past few weeks and what I was about to face with treatment.  She knows how much I love Disneyland at Christmas!  I was so excited and had planned a day when I could go...even if it was going to be by myself.  Ryan surprised me by taking the day off and making it a date at Disney day and night!  

 We started the day sharing the famous corn dogs we have always heard about.
 Ryan had to get his Mickey head ice cream!
 Frozen had come out recently in the theaters and we loved the movie so we were excited to see this statue of Olaf!
It was the perfect day and Disney with my hubby!  I was so grateful for Mackenzie letting me go!

No comments: