Saturday, June 23, 2012

Happy 15th Birthday Madalyn Nicole!!!

Today Madalyn turns 15 years old...holy cow!  Where has the time gone?  I still remember laying in the delivery room being so upset because I had to have an emergency C-Section after 12 hours of labor.  Then the second the doctors delivered her the feeling of unconditional love for Madalyn was so strong.  I could not wait to get all sewn back together to be able to hold her.  It was almost midnight before I got back to my room and I insisted that she be brought to my room because the anticipation was killing me!  She was probably the most beautiful baby in the nursery!

Fifteen years later I know she was and still is the most beautiful girl (inside and out).  She is so funny...she fills our home with "Madalynisms"!  She is sensitive to the Spirit, has a strong testimony of our Savior, is a great tennis player and is willing to help others out.

 Madalyn at 7 years old:
 Madayn at 10 years old (5th grade):


Madalyn and one of her favorite family member Scooter!  She cannot wait to see him in five months!


 Madalyn at 9 months old:
Happy birthday Madalyn!  

1 comment:

Waite Family said...

Great day to have a birthday!!! I hope you have a wonderful day celebrating together. June 23rd is a great birthday. We share it with President Hinckley. Have a great day!! Sarah