Wednesday, September 23, 2009

They DO know how to work!!!

Why is it that whenever I ask my kids to help me work in the yard they have an excuse not to or they whine and let me know that I am the "meanest mom ever"? Why is it then that when I walked outside this past Saturday I found my two youngest kiddos across the street doing this: My neighbor was working in his yard and my little angels decided to help him out!
The enthusiasm was so cute! I just had to document it so I can prove to them that "they DO know how to work"!!!

Of course the neighbor (who is a grandpa himself) had to reward the kids with a popsicle! Made working in the heat of the day all worth it to a 5 and 7 year old!


P.s- Thanks Dan for letting my kids "help" :o)!




4 comments:

Unknown said...

Danielle, it is so refreshing to know that I am not the only "meanest mom in the world"!! My kids do the same thing, they conveniently forget how to work when the time comes!!
I love your new picture on the top of the blog. Is Ryan ever going to age?!!!

Jenny Moore said...

I have no idea why my comment went is as me...strange!

L said...

So cute!

Aimee Molloy said...

I thought I was the "meanest Mom in the world"....hahaha - glad to know I am not. Kids look like they are learning how to serve - just like their great parents.