Saturday, July 4, 2009

Fun in the Arizona Sun!!!

Last week our family vacationed at the Westin Kierland Resort in Scottsdale, Arizona. The weather was perfect, the resort was not too busy and we had a wonderful time relaxing! We will definetly go back again next year! Meredith and Trevor loved trying to catch the lizards so I had to get a picture of them with these:





The Resort had a lot of fun games: chess, ping pong, pool table, basketball, volleyball, putting green, lazy river and water slide. We had lots of fun playing basketball in the pool! We were never left with "what to do now??"!















My parents chillin' in their cabana:











2 comments:

Becca Jones said...

Yes! Go back next year because I will be LIVING in Arizona! Fun, Fun, Fun! :) When do I get to see you guys?!

L said...

After looking at these pictures I'm feeling like I need a vacation. It looks so beautiful and relaxing!