Monday, January 7, 2008

Happy 4th Birthday Meredith!!

Meredith was born four years ago today. I cannot believe how much she has grown! She started out at 4 lbs. 10 oz. and 16 inches long and now she is the biggest one of all her friends! She has brought so much joy to our family!
We celebrated with a friend party at Build a Bear on Friday:
Here are the princess cupcakes she wanted me to make

Here is the final product- they all had such cute bears!

Washing their bears!

On Sunday we had her family party. We included Uncle Randy in the party because his birthday is the 5th- no year disclosure :o)!! Here are some more cupcakes I made:

If you look close at some of the pictures you can see how small Meredith was a birth. In the picture on the far left she is the baby in the middle (amongst baby dolls).

Happy Birthday Meredith and Randy!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEREDITH!! Looks like the Build-a-Bear was a big success!

Becca Jones said...

My Dad looks like a CREEP in that picture! Ha ha!

Chrissy said...

I need those cupcakes. Yum!

kam said...

Danielle-
Thanks so much for your compliments! I am actually launching a small business this year! If you know of any friends interested in reasonable photography of their families and children send them my way! ;) I will email you the details and the information on my camera! ;) Talk to you soon. Thanks again for all the love and support; I appreciate it!