Thursday, January 8, 2015

Meredith's Birthday Celebrations!

Meredith was lucky to be able to celebrate her birthday four times this year!  First we celebrated with some family at Knott's Chicken House.  


Next we celebrated on her actual birthday with a yummy spice cake that I made! 

The third celebration was at activity days where her leader made these darling hats and served them Thrifty's ice cream! yum!


The last celebration was her friends party.  All her friends met us at a park in Mission Viejo, had pizza, cupcakes and went ice blocking!  It was so much fun!  In between activities we also played some fun games like "psychologist"! Meredith is so lucky to have such sweet friends!





With all the Target gift cards Meredith got from Christmas and her birthday she was able to buy this electric scooter she has wanted for awhile.  She only had to spend $30 of her own money!  It is a pretty fun scooter and it goes 15 miles per hour!


1 comment:

KrotShomglin@gmail.com said...

Dear Mr. & Mrs.Jones, Hello!👋 How are you and your wonderful family doing? Please allow me to introduce myself! My name is Krot. The “K” sounds out like a “G” I am a C.N.A and a volunteer at Orangewood Children’s Home.The reason why I am messaging you and your wonderful family is because I have read your family’s blog and it has touched my heart ❤️! I truly think you and your family are very sweet,kind-hearted and very warm loving people. I am a very kind hearted and sweet person myself! I was wondering after I read your blog if we could become friends and email each other back and fourth every once in awhile? I know that this might seem kind of strange but sometimes friendship is made in the strangest ways! I have read many blogs before but you and your wonderful family are the most wonderful and kind hearted family that I have ever heard of and read about! I live in Southern California also! My email is krotshomglin@gmail.com. I really hope to hear from you and your wonderful family very soon and I truly hope that we could all be friends!😊❤️